Winter Conference Season is Here!
Posted January 2015
We’re looking forward to seeing you at upcoming winter events, including the third Wisconsin Farm to School Summit in Wisconsin Rapids on January 29th. We’ll be “Digging In” to farm to school with topics for the experienced and beginning farm to school practitioner. This conference is different than most, featuring a full day of interactive and hands-on activities and networking sessions, along with an exciting keynote from Deborah Kane, National Director of the USDA Farm to School Program.
CIAS is co-sponsoring the Organic Agriculture Research Symposium on February 25-26 in La Crosse. This event will focus on building a solid foundation for organic agriculture, with researchers from all over the world presenting their work.
CIAS is offering the Midwest School for Beginning Apple Growers on March 13-15 in Madison. This unique three-day course combines knowledge from experienced growers and UW-Madison faculty to help you understand how to succeed in growing and marketing apples.
Feel free to stop by our booth at the conferences listed below to see what’s new at CIAS:
- January 15-17, Wisconsin Dells: GrassWorks annual grazing conference
- January 23-25, Eau Claire: Wisconsin Farmers Union Convention
- January 25-27, Wisconsin Dells: Wisconsin Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- January 30-31, Wisconsin Rapids: Wisconsin Local Food Summit
- February 26-28, La Crosse: MOSES Organic Farming Conference