Market Farm Madness: Elite Eight!
Posted April 2019
We are down to the Elite 8 in market Farm Madness! Here is a recap of the Sweet Sixteen results:
- The 2-Wheel Tractor runs out of gas and chokes at the free throw line, losing 38% to 62% against Harvest Crates
- Harvest Knives, the 2017 runners-up, will again not get the opportunity to cut down the nets after a dull performance against the Walk-in Cooler. 68% to 32%
- Spreadsheet’s formula for victory is too much for the Field Cultivator. 73% to 27%
- The Cultivating Tractor throttles the Flame Weeder who’s season sputters to an end, 69% to 31%
- Your Farm Website crashes out of the tournament, 14% to 86% but team Hoophouse is facing controversy as it appears most of their recruits have received cost share payments.
- The Harvest Cart can’t handle the load and the Watering Wand continues its ‘magical’ run and 51% to 49%
- The Wheel Hoe handles the Silage Tarp’s lights out defense, 56% to 44%
- Credit Card Reader is denied a trip to the Elite 8 and the Spring Tine Cultivator continues its blind run through the tournament field. 52% to 48%