Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers: Wisconsin Grower Intensive
Date: October 4-6, 2015
Location: Sheraton Madison Hotel, Madison, WI
Posted July 2015
This event offers opportunities to network with other growers, learn about plant diseases and insect diagnoses, and obtain information from experts on a wide range of topics. Workshop topics include:
- Cut Flower Peony Production
- What’s Making my Plants Sick?
- Tools of our Trade (led by CIAS’s John Hendrickson)
- Insect Netting for Hoophouse Dahlias
- What’s Bugging my Plants?
For details and registration, visit the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers website.